Monday, February 28, 2011

tag.your.it.

begin.
i was tagged by miss amy.
rules of the tag are:
share 15 interesting facts about yourself.
also tag five people, i don't think i have
five people who read my blog that haven's already done this.
so ill just post.
1. i am rachel.
rachel magon reese to be exact, age 22.
2. i love to put periods where they don't always fit.
3. i love preschool, teaching and working
with so many little children and my two best friends.
4. one day i want to see the world,
i try now but only get so far.
5. i like learning and trying to become a better person.
6. i am very thankful for all the experiences i have had in my life.
7. i love the season called fall, the weather, cloths and colors.
also, i love rain.
8. i love gray, which makes me realize i would rather ware gray, blue, black, teal,
muted colors more than any others.
9. i have four brothers, a dad and a mom who i love.
10. i am a little bit anal, haha which mostly means i like things a certain way.
i am learning to adjust and put myself out there, sometimes with the right
push i am able to do more.
11. i like to pretend and be silly.
12. i love to take pictures, of people, shoes, buildings, trees, pretty things.
13. i love brownies and ice cream, as well as healthy food too haha.
14. i like to think that i have a style of my own, and can be unique.
15. i like to read and play and blog and watch gilmore girls.
i know i just did a post about this, but it is a fact about rachel.
also, this was not as hard as i thought it would be.
im pretty good at rambling :)
oh and one day i hope to find a boy who loves me as much as i love him.
i want to be a mom, teacher, and a crafty woman.
i want to become a better person and be with someone who helps me to do so.
we can work together & love together.

2 comments:

  1. I feel this post is very rachel. I love it..and you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love :)
    also, i got to see you twice in one week!

    ReplyDelete