Saturday, July 30, 2011

family.

first, this boy.
i love him.
i don't know what else to say.
other than i feel very blessed.
found the love of my life.

this weekend we had a picnic and two family dinners.
haha as you all know i am very selective of what i share.
this is me branching out, i tried to just put every one up.
i didn't get everyone but the ones that i did are here.
also i maybe got 1/4 of drew's family haha.
classic.
love.
provo canyon.

okay now starts sunday.
dinner with drew's mom.
his little neices and nephews are so very cute.
this is six out of the 10.5.
ethan and caedence.
carter.
brindley and aspen.
brindley and carter.
ethan.
we matched.
cute little ethan.
beautiful little brindley.
long hair.
monkey boy.
new baby addison.
please loot at her hair.
also sharla and josiah.
caedence so cute.
yeah she helped me swing :)

now monday.
rachel's family bbq.
father and danny.
this is my baby brother.
he has a mustache.
natey and mother.
mikey.
gabey and ashley.
i felt sad that they weren't there.
me and my mommy.
and again the cutest boy ever.

2 comments: