Thursday, December 29, 2011

wedding.

 our wedding day was perfect.
there is too much i could include, so i will just do some glimpses :]
also blogger hates me right now an wont let me arrange my photos haha.
but reception below, pretty purple decorations.
 our sign in scrapbook :]
which k.r.a.t helped me create.
 center pieces.

 my bouquet, so pretty! 
we also had little birdhouses and pictures all over!
 both grown-up and not :]
 wedding cake, i just loved it all :]
we served cheesecake and purple pop.
which we will have extras for at least another year haha.
 my mother, my best friend.
honestly everything was so perfect because of her :]
haha little purple flower girls watching our video. 
which husband surprised me with!
our parents!
 brothers :]
okay so now here are some photos of just getting out of the temple.
it was such an amazing experience.
and now i get to be sealed to my Drew forever :]
 kissin were pretty good at it.
were just happy!
 fall leaves.
lots of pictures around the temple. 
 everybody who came to the temple!
 and the friends!
 more of the bride and groom :]
they are some of my favorites. 

love.
 so beautiful.
 huggin.
feathers.
 our rings :]
kristi, kenny, amy, rachel, drew, kyler, tregani and sage.
 drew and his guys :]
 everybody!! i think our wedding party consisted of over 50 people.
and the little girls had purple tutus and satin dresses that drews mother made.
and the little boys had grey vest and pants :]
every one had on gray and purple.
ties for the boys and flowers for the girls.
 my women:]
becky/ drews mommy.
my mother and father.
oh get this, this is capturing real life.
sage and i'm sure many others took it upon them selves to drink a whole lot of mountain dew to tie on our car. and amy and kristi just snickering away :]
then there were bubbles!
and we went off to midway.
i am just so happy with how it all turned out and to the many helping hands!
our family and friends are the greatest :]

2 comments:

  1. my favorite line in this whole thing is... us kissing, we're pretty good at it. haha you are the best

    ReplyDelete