Wednesday, May 16, 2012

bird.

 so i was feeling crafty.
had a great idea.
but it sorta failed.
haha i decided to make my mother and mother-in-laws little bird feeders.
they were really cute.
but did not arrive successfully in the mail.
instead they received mush.
bleh.
frustrating, but i sopose i learned a lesson.
leave them out to dry forever next time!
 anyways, here they are.
 beautiful hanging in our balcony right.
 haha but mine may have dropped.
but at this point the birds still ate it.
also it pretty much rained all day that day.
i loved it.
it was so pretty.
the earth is just pretty.
i don't think drew loved it though..
poor boys all day in the rain.
 oh also, i love mail.
i love sending and receiving things.
i quite like my brown tissue paper :]
 and making cards is fun.
i grew up creating with my mama.
i am glad it's a part of me.
 :]
 oh and my cute mama sent me a "future mothers day present."
haha no im not pregnant, we just do this every year.
 mail.
+ cute stamps.
is very fun.
 it's nice to be able to have a little time.
 also last but not least.
my husband, cutest!
haha i got up to make breakfast on sunday.
no no, he picked me up and stuck me back in bed.
he said that one day i was going to be a mom so i should have breakfast in bed :]
p.s. i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment