Saturday, July 28, 2012

history.

 one thing i have really loved about virginia is the history we are a part of.
it's all around.
i was able to get a few more photos with my parents, 
though they were here for almost a week.
don't worry my dad got enough for the both of us hahaha.
and let me tell you there are some winners.

 for example i had him take this one of me and my mom.
in the one he took with his camera,
we are laughing so hard i can only imagine our faces.
my mom is my best friend.
i miss her when she is not here.
though i sopose we are the ones who took off.
it was the best thing ever to have them visit.
 we were able to save some of the things me and drew have not seen for 
when he could manage to get off a little early.
which he was amazingly able to do a few days!
 when went to the changing of the guards.
it was a neat ceremony. 
and i think the rain just added to the day :]
it's beautiful you know.
i sopose i should dedicate this to all the men and women who serve our country.
and have throughout history:]

No comments:

Post a Comment