Sunday, September 16, 2012

kindergarten.

 i don't even know where to start.
so much has happened  in the last few weeks its crazy.
drew and i started back up at school.
which for him was the first of the accounting program.
and for me was the last of my elementary edu program.
i went to start student teaching on monday.
got offered an intern job that night.
and started teaching wednesday.  
it has been awesome/insane.
my students are so cute.
all 44 of them :]
my classroom is slowly coming together.
the apples of my eye.
tables and chairs that i am borrowing from all the other teachers.
haha one day ill get my own.
i started making things for the wall.
but there is just so much to do.
 sometimes my kids make me pictures and there precious. 
and my desk.
all the years of saving little owls are really coming in handy :]

No comments:

Post a Comment