Monday, February 25, 2013

valentines.

 valentines party 2013.
we decided to decorate bags,because i felt like anything else 
would have been too crazy with the amount of kids i have.
they turned out pretty cute though.
 haha and i did a valentine i have already done with my preschoolers.
shhh.
but my kids do know i love owls so it's even better.
 my cutest husband had flowers delivered.
and i made the office lady think i was a freak.
haha they came in a box and i was just so busy,
when she brought them in and told me something had come for me i asked who from?
she looked at me and said well probably your husband.
(i didn't relize they were flowers.)
and of coarse they were from my favorite husband!
 haha anyways we did valentine centers.
 and played some games.
 attempted a class picture.
i'm just thinking i need a cuter place to take a photo perhaps.
maybe more planned out and not hurried.
 then my afternoon class.
same thing haha.
 oh also we made cookies.
and passed out valentines.
clearly.
 good sweater vest eh.
 haha also me and serra matched.
we thought we were cute.
 also i like this one most.
except one child is moving.
 well i got spoiled.
 valentines parties were a success.
 oh and i thought this was the cutest.
my kids checkin out their goods.
waiting for our rides.
then i decorated our door for drew.
with conversations hearts.
we went to dinner and a movie.
it was a really fun night.
failed at pictures.
but that's okay i still have the memories :)

No comments:

Post a Comment