Thursday, September 5, 2013

back to school.

 i am now singing back to school.
back to school..
off of billy madison.
oh the year begins again and i wasn't even ready.
summer is really over.
that's just depressing.
but fall the most beautiful season of all is approaching.
and with that comes kindergarten.
i am happy to be back at my same school as last year.
and get this teaching half day!
what, i get a little break.
loved all my millions of students last year.
but i am so okay with only having twenty something students this year.
 i moved classrooms.
just down the hall.
decorated with bright colors and owls.
 excited for all my turquoise things.
 my mommy even gave me a cute little vase to put all of my flowers in.
i get lots.
i have decided i am not really the one who gets to plan things.
but that's okay because maybe i am not the one who knows best.
things are going to be okay.
better then okay, great!
 oh and don't forget my cute husband.
and his first day of school.
starting his masters!
woot woot only two more years :)

No comments:

Post a Comment