Wednesday, October 30, 2013

birthday.

 can you even believe it's been almost two years.
my cute drew took me to our tree for my birthday.
each year we go up there it's colder and colder.
yeah there was snow yesterday.
not planned for haha.
none the less so pretty.
 we are most defiantly holding on for dear life.
our tree is up a little hill.
drew planned the best day for me.
from a yummy breakfast.
off to school to spend time with my children.
who were extremely excited.
we have literally been couning down "teachers" birthday for a month now.
i got lots of hugs and cards.
to dinner and our tree.
which was proceeded by a surprise bonfire/brownies.
with some of my favorite peeps :]
oh to be twenty-five!
also i celebrated with my family on sunday.
they were the cutest.
just didn't get a lot of pictures.
seeing as i am the one who usually takes them haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment