Tuesday, September 16, 2014

lake powell.

 lake powell 2014.
this year we just had time for a quick weekend trip.
it was a blast.
little miss caedence.
 me and my cute hubby.
 such a beautiful place to be.
 brindley.
the girls were very into catching fish to put in their pool they made.
 the little babies were in crab attire.
perfect for swimming.
 drew and avery.
drew's favorite place to be.
 i love my guys.
 then we found out grandma had sent goggles.
it was pure joy.
 not to mention that they were full of bling haha.
 my little boy is growing so fast.
i love him so.
 sleepy and ready to go on the boat.
 sisters.
 then the tubing began.
 my handsome guy.
holding mister sleepy pants.
 avery was quite fascinated with the moving water.
 addi fell asleep on me, a favorite past time haha.
she's just so cute and full of energy.
 baby d's first time in her life jacket.
she clearly loved it too.
 then us ladies did some tubing.
 and wake boarding.
 drew is awesome.
 and lake powell is so pretty.
 flips.
 tricks.
 and kicks haha.
man we love lake powell!

No comments:

Post a Comment