Sunday, June 14, 2015

seattle.

 okay seattle starts the summer travels.
so we had a month where drew was done with school,
and before he started his job.
we decided to fit all of summer in haha.
it was pretty great and busy.
basically we traveled for 20+ days.
we were headed up to canada with my family,
so on the way we did seattle in a day.


 my little hippie came with us, which made for better car rides.

 i think my guys are the cutest.

 haha and i know this is super washed out but avery just loves walking around.
 then we saw this disgusting wall.
 my cutest drew bought me a flower from the market for mommy's day.
 and we just explored the city.

 of coarse we had to touch the water.
 and avery haha loves to stand like this.

 yup your a pretty neat place seattle.


oh and we went on an underground tour!

1 comment: