Sunday, February 7, 2016

blessed.

 this girl had a special day.
she was blessed by her daddy on sunday.



 haha a slight smile.
also this pretty pink blanket she is laying on was made by my mama.
i have a picture of me in my blessing dress with it.
 also my white afghan made by my grandma for my future babies :)


 we had the blessing in our ward, then sent everyone over to drew's aunts close by.
our house is much too small.

 avery is the worlds busiest.
hard to be bothered for things like pictures.







 we have so much love and support from all of our family and friends.
 also it was a special weekend for lots.
ethan our nephew was baptized.
along with drews cousin analee.




 four generations of lanes right there.



i think this picture is so funny. 
this is what life is like with two children.
me and drew are beaming.
avery is looking all sweet, but really he's saying no and pulling back his car.
and then theres baby girl, just along for the ride.


No comments:

Post a Comment