Monday, June 10, 2013

colorado.

the first of summer vacations.
we went to colorado with my family.
one of our first days we explored a little city called breckinridge.
it was pretty cute, and had lots of pretty houses.
 we did some shopping.
 me and my momma.
 drew, dad and nate.
turquoise everywhere :)
  
then later that night we went for a walk.
me and my big brothers.

 i love when the sun starts to go down.
makes for some awesome pictures.
drew skipping rocks.
 found the cutest baby tree.
 and met a bever.
we named him bruce.
 the next day we went for a bike ride.
 half way through it started pouring rain.
still was fun and very pretty.
 then one day we rode horses.
 i feel i look a little goofy.
i was quite nervous.
but we had lots of fun.
 the whole bunch of us.
 another day we explored another city.
my cute parents.
 me and my babe drew.
with all our many patterns :) 
it was a fun family trip!
colorado is very pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment