Monday, June 10, 2013

park.

 
 we have been earning a trip to the park.
it literally took months.
but well worth it :)
 rowan: loves cats.
 sean, landon, jonas and jaxon.
pretty much table two.
 cute little sean.
stole my heart along with everyone else.
 wendy,oliver,jay,fatima and addie.
my little loves.
 cousins: tyson and tyler.
 little orange guy, dusty.
and to the right logan.
 jovany.
 spencer and ellie.
shh their in love.
 larisa: my little spanish love.
one of my favorites.
wait, did i just say that.
 for real though, she is just so cute.
 
                                                                     miss maya.
parker and marcos.
 sienna, another one of my favorites.
to be honest they are all my favorites.
 oh and mr. mccarty came for a visit:)
coolest moment ever, when they realized he drives a motorcycle.
oh park day, how you could last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment