Monday, May 19, 2014

kindergarten.

so i went back to kindergarten.
my little kids were so excited to see me and meet baby.
oh how i have missed them.
we are so lucky that i only have a few weeks until the end of school.
and blessed that daddy can stay home with avery for them.
all ready to go.
they were so cute and overjoyed.
 
 i thought this was sweet.
drew caught their little expressions.
and this priceless.
this little guy told me.
"you know what mrs. mccarty he kinda looks like my grandpa with no hair!"
hahaha oh five year olds.
 
 then we went on an adventure and took some class photos.
i have loved this year.
it was so fun sharing my pregnancy with my kids.
and i love to see them learn and grow.
i will defiantly miss them and teaching.
but now i get to teach my own children by being a mom.
i can't tell you how blessed i feel.
then i came home to this!
cutest baby ever.
i love my little avery boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment