Friday, May 2, 2014

newborn.

 so when avery was a little over a week we did his newborn photos.
last second we decided to throw some family photos in there.
tiffany erickson took them.
and i love them.
ill comment on some of my favorites.
also at one point they were in order but they decided to get out of order.
 i love my little family one.
haha though baby's got crazy hands and looks slightly chubby.
 this cute blankie is in avery's nursery.
 i love my little baby bear and the colors in this one.
 i know i keep saying this but he's just so sweet.
 i love this one:]
his little arms and hat.
 can't get over his back wrinkles.
 my sweet husband.
 his little face!
 this one is probably my favorite!
 and i love our sweet little moments.
i just love life. 
i am so blessed:]

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Rachie! Your baby is so beautiful! I am so happy for you and Drew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your precious Avery!

    ReplyDelete