Saturday, December 27, 2014

christmas eve.

christmas eve we went and visited my family.
haha i also noticed i took a picture of every ones tree.
must be a thing.
they're just magical.
 we opened presents.
ate a yummy dinner.
and just spent time together.
my handsome guys.
 avery likes to stand and touch everything he can reach.
he was loving the baby sized snowman.
 as in as big as him.
squealed with delight!
 helping with presents.
 also don't you love his cute little sweater.
 our own nativity.
and books.
which i then proceeded to read to my grown-up family.
i am excited to start teaching him the story of our savior's birth.
 then christmas pajamas!
a tradition that we have always had in my family.
my grandma use to make us them.
now my mother gets to be the grandma.
and my babies get cute jammies.
like please look at the little bum :]

No comments:

Post a Comment