Tuesday, December 2, 2014

triplets.

 how would you ever ever ever have triplets.
haha avery, henry and bentley are all only a few months a part.
we all live close and decided this was a good idea.
instead it was just the funniest thing ever.
i am still laughing at these pictures.
i literally don't think there was one moment when all three babies are happy.
also don't mind that my tree is only set up, no decorations.
and there is a blanket fashioned as a tree skirt.
 miss addi girl was our helper.
 i practically only have pictures of avery's back.
but miss bentley was being a doll.
 this is probably the most mellow one we have.
and there are defiantly some other struggles.
cousins.
 little baby bums.
avery was escaping.
bentley is a perfect age for this.
and henry probably didn't love it.
 this one cracks me up.
they are NOT being merry.
and little lady's toes:]
 bentley d.
and we're done!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha oh babies. I love the last one especially.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed, you actually got some good ones! so stinkin cute :-) p.s. I need to get on your blog more often. I love it.

    ReplyDelete